Want to teach abroad?
Get personalized help to fast-track your teach abroad adventure!
1:1 Coaching Topics to Choose From
* deciding where to teach abroad based on your qualifications & preferences
* applying for teach abroad programs and teaching jobs abroad
* teach abroad interview prep & CV/resume help
* making a pre-departure teach abroad plan unique to your situation
* budgeting and teach abroad finances
* logistics of moving abroad and typical paperwork
1:1 Teach Abroad Coaching
* 1 hour Zoom session with Jamie from ESL Teacher 365
* Onboarding form to share your teach abroad goals & questions (must be completed at least 1 week before our session)
* Personalized slide deck with information & links relevant to your teach abroad journey to help you get started – fast!
* Recording of our session
* Follow up email with additional resources
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited.
Meet Your Coach: Jamie
Under my expert guidance, you’ll create a teach abroad plan & gain confidence as you get closer to your plane ticket and teach abroad adventure.
I guarantee I can help you fast-track your teach abroad process.
“The world is yours to teach and explore!”
What Clients Say:
I loved meeting with Jamie! I was blown away by her organized and personalized presentation for our session and by how patient she was in answering all of my questions. As someone who has taught in a variety of regions and types of educational institutions, Jamie also has such a deep wealth of experience and knowledge about this industry that was extremely evident throughout our session.
As if this weren’t enough, Jamie also has shown a willingness to go above and beyond and has informed me of opportunities outside of our scheduled meeting as well as offered to follow up on things that we discussed.
Don’t hesitate to sign up for a coaching with Jamie, particularly if you are brand new to the teaching abroad process, as you will certainly gain from the experience.
I have been interested in teaching English abroad for some time now but I had loads of questions about how to carve out a path for myself.
Jamie has so much experience and dropped a lot of jewels in our session, providing me with very useful information I had previously not considered.
I feel much more confident on where I’m going to start, how to market myself, and what to expect on my journey both teaching in person and online. I have a structure to follow and a solid plan, which is what I really wanted.
Working with Jamie helped take the worry and overwhelm out of moving to Spain and working as a Language Assistant. It was so helpful to have someone I could trust to answer all of my questions and provide some feedback too. It’s also helpful that she has taught in so many different places- plenty of tips and experiences to share!